Automatic partition selection?

I have used the XP deploy tool to create a Win XP unattended answer file which works fantastic but I still have to select the partition from installation at the 'blue screen', if their anyway of making this automatic? :}

I can't find any winnt.sif, it's a batch file called unattend.bat that runs and their is a txt file call unattend.txt which has all the passwords, keys, etc in it. :(

Unattend.txt has 'AutoPartition=1' in it which surely means I don't meen to tell it which partition to use?

I can't find any winnt.sif, it's a batch file called unattend.bat that runs and their is a txt file call unattend.txt which has all the passwords, keys, etc in it.  :(

Unattend.txt has 'AutoPartition=1' in it which surely means I don't meen to tell it which partition to use?

You really need to follow the guide thoroughly. the unatended.txt should be simply renamed to winnit.sif & placed in the i386 folder one level below the root of your disk. This has been documented here many times & sure a simple search would have revealed this for you good luck & welcome to MSFN.

I can't find any winnt.sif, it's a batch file called unattend.bat that runs and their is a txt file call unattend.txt which has all the passwords, keys, etc in it.  :(

You really need to follow the guide thoroughly. the unatended.txt should be simply renamed to winnit.sif & placed in the i386 folder one level below the root of your disk. This has been documented here many times & sure a simple search would have revealed this for you good luck & welcome to MSFN.

Sorry I'm new to the unattended thing and didn't know what to search for, I tried what you suggested but still get the message saying that \windows already exsists and do I will to delete it, in which iI have to press 'L' to confirm :no: