can i remove a user

Hi all,when the unattended cd is made there are 2 users 1 that is made in the answer file and 1 that i made for user account. Can i remove the user made in the answer file ,that was made in the answering file?,if yes can i do this automatic during the setup?

thanks

the first account creates by windows xp is Administrator

you can't delete it, but you can rename this.

Finally i think you use the method of autologon for log on automatically into your account created by cmdlines.txt

the first account creates by windows xp is Administrator

you can't delete it, but you can rename this.

Finally i think you use the method of autologon for log on automatically into your account created by cmdlines.txt

yes can i remove the account created by cmdlines.txt ,or is there another solution ? :unsure:

Heres the thing.. you should have 2 accounts... the user account you create by using the 'net user method' on that link you posted, which is you main account you use on a daily basis... then theres an Administrator account, which Windows install creates and needs.

Unless you want to always login using the Administrator account and ditch your custom account (which is not recommended), youre always going to have at least 2 user accounts.

To remove an user you can use this command : net user Login /delete.

But if you want delete your second account (created by cmdlines), just remove your net user batch file ! and set autologin to Administrator, but it's not recommended (but i do the same :-( )

++