Damn I Love Fedex!

Drewdatrip

****, Can You Say Lawsuit?

I think thats funny... two people have already conceived the idea. You can not do anything. More or less that shipment may have gotten run over by a truck and some teenage stockboy just threw it in the truck after. I can guarantee the driver did not know that the package was like that till he grabbed it once he arrived.

If FedEx refused payment or responsibility for the damage then, ya, something could be done but it will be **** hard to prove that FedEx would be at fault.

If FedEx refused payment or responsibility for the damage then, ya, something could be done but it will be **** hard to prove that FedEx would be at fault.

Well the box was checked at the fedex station and was in perfect condition...when it got there it looked as if it had gone through a tornado.

So i really dont see how they can deney the fact that it arrived in different condition. Plus the package was fully insured....which is pretty much for situation such as these...

|Drew|

More or less that shipment may have gotten run over by a truck and some teenage stockboy just threw it in the truck after. I can guarantee the driver did not know that the package was like that till he grabbed it once he arrived.

OK, then integrate the Delivery Guy, Find out who stocked the truck, and beat the living $hit out of that person/s. :lol::w00t::ph34r::P