Making windows SPYWARE SAFE via registry

Hope so, too...

First I need to make english version.

Then make agreement.

Then solve the autoupdate problem.

And finally I would be able to release it :)

Its quite lucky I made agreement with my company that I can provide solutions like this outside if I projected them :D

EDIT: I included preview of installation...

post-13057-1108670068_thumb.jpg

Here is the registry file of all the innoculation entries found in both Spybot S&D and Spywareblaster, combined. It really does an excellent job was unblemished record for my clients. The IE-Spyads file seems to be making an effort at also blocking ads. Not what I want it to do. I have other methods for ad blocking. So here it is if anyone would like to take a peek or use it.

@soulin I use AdminStudio if you want me to try and compile the project for English.

Spy_Blocking.7z

@soulin OK

@sixpack I forgot to clarify in my post that the 7z file contains both a reg and an inf file. I've been importing the reg file during the cmdlines.txt portion of setup, but recently I found Nuhi's excellent RegHive program over in his forum and did the conversion. I haven't tested as of yet, but what I was considering was putting the inf entries into nlite.inf.

I really like this method even if I am installing Spybot/Spywareblaster as a part of the unattended routing because in my opinion you can be protected soon enough. Also should something somehow go wrong with the application installs, you still have a degree of protection there.

@sixpack I found it in a thread over at Nuhi's forum. Try a search for "RegHive" and limit the scope to the nLite forum only. I don't think there is enough room left in this thread for me to U/L it. Plus it's already on the MSFN server anyway.

@sixpack  I found it in a thread over at Nuhi's forum.  Try a search for "RegHive" and limit the scope to the nLite forum only.  I don't think there is enough room left in this thread for me to U/L it.  Plus it's already on the MSFN server anyway.

for some reason i cant find it, search turnd up 2 posts with nothing

I'll take a peek now..

Edit: Well I just spent a lot of time and I just can't believe I couldn't find it. I even went through the list of my posts (since I don't have that many). I must not have even posted in the thread I found it in. Now I feel like a complete moron after looking at the file size of this thing compressed. Sheesh. I apologize to sixpack for having not just attached this to begin with. I definately feel like a bit of a dummy right now.

RegHive.7z

look at this :
_http://www.kye-u.com/paFileDB/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=12
|00|

:thumbup

i have downloaded the updater for IE-SPYAD

but how can this work?

on the off. site it say's "If you have installed a previous version of IE-ADS.REG, you should uninstall that old version before installing the new version."