Does it exist?

Hi,

I finished my UA CDROM and start the UA installation.

As I plan installing WinXP + apps UA on several computers, I just realized that for several reasons I will not install all the apps on all computers.

Since I’m NOT a coder, I’m looking for a utility which (after the WinXP install and 1st reboot) display all the existing apps in my RunOnceEx.cmd file or on “%CDROM%\Software\” subfolders and enable to select apps to be installed.

Regards

coucou

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=18408

12. Very often we see meaningless subjects in topic title. They give no clue of what the posts are all about. For example:

- Oh no!

- Help

- I'm mad

- Please help

- Question

- I need your help

- Hmmmm ....

This should be avoided. Users should enter something more specific in topic title so that it is easier for others to help.

A few good examples:

- Strange problem with DirectX9b redist

- RunOnceEx install problem (double installation)

- Change Internet Explorer's Icon back to default

Keep that in mind for the future.

@Astalavista: TNX for the advise although i've any knowledge of JavaScript. As nothing better....I'll try it!!!

@RyanVM: OK!!!

Cheers

coucou

I suggest rather WIHU or XPlode.

WIHU has simple to use conditionals so after a little fiddling,you could specify specifically to allow a computer to install a certain software.

WIHU also looks more like a part of Windows Setup, rather then manually going through and customizing the appearance of XPlode or WPI. WIHU can also change Computer Name and other little things if you so desire.

WIHU uses a INI system, which when first looking at it, might seem daunting, but it's really simple.

XPlode's new ver4 has a selection screen, where the appearance is governed by an HTML file, and the actual apps are all stored in an XML file, which can be easily checked for errors in a Web Browswer or the like. the XML is also rather simple, and the included PDF contains excellent documentation to get you started with all it's little funcitons.