WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! HELP

Spent the last few days trying to set up an unattended Xp install disk. got to the point where everything goes through ok until the point where i want to log on automatically with a user name & password created in a useraccounts.cmd file all i keep getting is an Administrators account log on.

I also am unable to get my drivers to load (only tried one so far as i cannot understand the intructions given in the tutorial and have searched high and low on here for something to point me in the right direction.) plus the programs that i am trying to get to install wont load either. I do get a flash of the bat file at around T-12. if anyone could be so kind as to check my files for me and point out any errors i would be forever grateful.

Here are my files that i am using:

I think thats everything. :(:(:wacko:

First: Don't use caps in topic title. Second: Make file (.bat, .inf, .sif, whatever) and attach it with your post. Third: Read Forum Rules before you post. Like fx. 12. Very often we see meaningless subjects in topic title. They give no clue of what the posts are all about.

Sorry people like i said i'm new to all this.

files.rar

Edited by SiBlack

I also am unable to get my drivers to load (only tried one so far as i cannot understand the intructions given in the tutorial and have searched high and low on here for something to point me in the right direction.)

How do you not understand it? It says to extract your Drivers or copy them form teh CD, look for the INF file that installs the drivers and then copy it to your $OEM$ folders. Add the entry to OEMPNPDriversPath that points to the INF file.

As for the rest, I'll wait for the reattachment. And do READ what xper put in your post.

First, I'd check to see that your files are in the proper place as you have scripted.

Now, as far as the winnt.bat file, where is that being called from. I'm not familiar with that, maybe it autoruns.

I call my batch file from the winnt.sif file so it runs on first full boot.

[GuiRunOnce]
   A:\useraccounts.cmd
   A:\install.cmd

I've not had problems running it form there.

I also call my regtweaks from the install batch file

BTW, you don't need to call your files from the floppy, I just set mine up that way so I can modify more easily: usernames, passwords, serials and customize what software gets installed according to customers needs