M0b0 g0 bye bye =P

Turned everything off> I am not stupid :rolleyes:

I think static> I was working on it on my carpet, reached my hand in, and plugged everything right..

I turned it on, and the p/s was on, and cd drives opened/closed, but mobo heatsink, and graphics card were not powering...

:D:)

I was thinkin' of buying one, but then I thought, I put in sound cards, graphics cards, network cards for people, and nothing bad ever happens when I do that, so why pay like $15 for it...

I learned from experience :):rolleyes:

Do you not listen BOY...me along with several other guys at MSfn told you exactly how to put your old rig in your new tower! Yet you dont listen! God such a waste of time....how about when you ask how to do somthing you follow directions....otherwise its completly pointless!

Stop wasting my **** time....

:)

=Drew

bit harsh drew, it wasnt YOUR mobo man lol.

.NET, have you checked theres nothing behind the mother board? take EVERYTHING out of the case and put the mobo on a magazine and build it up with minimum stuff on it, eg, dont add cd drive, just floppy and hdd, no cards, then boot it.

if it boots add the cd drive, boot it again, if it works, add something else and keep doing it till you find the problem.

i have seen people build machines that appear to be dead and it turns out to be a screw down the back of the mobo or a mobo riser in the wrong place shorting it out.

if your lucky you wont have damaged it.

is the power cable the modern ATX single plug type? or has it got two plugs that go side by side into the motherboard?