Modify the Progress Bar

Ok guys thanks a lot but because i'm a niewbie I cant find something about this...

Could you please post me an exact link about moving and changing rhe size of the

progress bar.....

Thanks again and sorry for the annoyance....

Regards...

~`BorBoMoTSaLo~`

As a member of this board, I would like to apologise for the way some people treat the newer members.

No one has ever treated me bad, for which I'm grateful, but I have seen them get snippy to the newer members, and for this I am sorry.

You have to understand that the same questions get asked by noobs all the time, they get the answer, never to show up again, they don't post results, nothing. Just gone.

When this happens you don't see a point in helping others all the time.

As for what you are asking, I have no idea how to do that, or what is/isn't possible. Sorry.

--TJHart85

Ya know, it's possible that "No" given in answer was a bit confusing. It could easily be taken by a new computer user as a "No your some lame loser, stop bothering me in my almighty guruness." Just saying no, doesn't explain to a person why your saying it. A reply of something like, "I'd help if I could, but as far as I know it's impossible to move.", takes all of a few seconds to type out, and it doesn't risk leaving the poor person who was asking an honest question feeling like they are some kind of moron or something.

Ya know, it's possible that "No" given in answer was a bit confusing.

is that the same excuse given during rape trials where the girl says

no but the guy things otherwise?

NO mean NO!

It is simple and direct to the point.

Can i take the car out mom? NO

Can i smoke some pot? NO

are u telling me if your parents told u NO, you'll ask them for a legal brief

of what they meant?

borbomotsalo

Hello there....

Can anybody reply a guide to change the size and the position of the progress bar?

Thanks a lot...

Regards.....

~`BorBoMoTSaLo~`

Alanoll
no.

Alanoll didn't say it wasn't possible, he said he would post/show a guide. And then everybody laughs about it. Much later, he did say this:

i told you, no.

perhaps I should elaborate....

you CAN'T move it. Colors MAYBE, but moving, NO.

So, Astalavista, no, this is in no way near your rape analogy. This is more like a little kid asking how a light switch works and his parents telling him to shut up and stop asking so many stupid questions. Yeah, noobs can be annoying, but the whole idea of an unattended install is very daunting.

This is a well known board, do you really want to ruin its good name by being jerks to every noob who walks in?