Installing Programs

Brando569

would it be possible to have a section called "Installing Programs" and then under that have it pop up what app it was installing and the progress of it? for example when you go to delete 3 files it has a section called Deleting Files (or whatever you set <item display> to) then under it it has what file it is deleting and the progress of it

so far this is what i have but the program executes so fast i can see if it works

<item display='Installing Programs'>
 <execute display='Installing Intel PROset'
   program='%systemdrive%\Install\apps\proset\proset.msi' arguments='/qn'
   username='Bran' password='¤' />

<execute display='Ad-Aware SE Pro'
   program='%systemdrive%\Install\Apps\adaware\aawsepro.exe' arguments='/s'
   username='Bran' password='¤' />
</item>

There is no possible way to have the progress of a certain application.

Deleting files takes little to no time at all, and there's no facilitiy provided by windows to tell me where it's up to. This isn't the case with copying/moving - you should get file progress already.

You're going to have to elaborate a bit more so I can figure out exactly what you want.

ok, well aside from the progess thing ill post a pic of what i mean dude.

(referring to the pic obviously) you see how under where it says "Deleting Wallpapers and Useless Shortcuts" it says "Deleting Windows (0.08)" i was just wondering if there was a way to display that when i am installing programs. for example: under "Installing Programs" it would say what program it was installing for example, WinRAR, then after that was done it would go on to the next program. i hope i clarified that enough for you

post-86-1105991351_thumb.jpg