RunOnceEx/ Svcpack.inf/ IIS

Ive read up on unattend msfn and have some questions with slipstreaming my disk along with my tweaks

1. Ive deleted svcpack.inf - is this going to be a problem?

2. I need to install IIS BEFORE .Net Framework so at which point does Winnt.sif install IIS for me if im using cmdlines.txt to install the framework (i.e. how can i confirm IIS is installed before the framework)

3. About using RunOnceEx if i use the %cdrom% prefix im assuming this will recognise my CD Rom - could i specify my own directory which would hold my programs?

Thanks

Ive read up on unattend msfn and have some questions with slipstreaming my disk along with my tweaks

1. Ive deleted svcpack.inf - is this going to be a problem?

2. I need to install IIS BEFORE .Net Framework so at which point does Winnt.sif install IIS for me if im using cmdlines.txt  to install the framework (i.e. how can i confirm IIS is installed before the framework)

3. About using RunOnceEx if i use the %cdrom% prefix im assuming this will recognise my CD Rom - could i specify my own directory which would hold my programs?

Thanks

1\ Only if you are not going to replace it

2\ Run The .Net Framework as the last install cmd

3\ You Will Need SomeThing To Set The Varible

for %%i in (C: D: E: F: G: H: I: J: K: L: M: N: O: P: Q: R: S: T: U: V: W: X: Y: Z:) do if exist %%i\SETUP.exe set CDROM=%%i

Another thing I suggest is search for %SystemDrive%\inetpub\wwwroot\default.asp if that file exists then iis has successfully installed, if not then it hasn't.

Gav

Oh sorry, another thing you could try is do a IF and ELSE statement,

IF exist %SystemDrive%\inetpub\wwwroot\default.asp then

start /wait %SystemDrive%\app.exe

else

echo "Bypassing .NET setup due to iis installation failure"

end if

Something like that, remember you have to double check on that coding as I haven't tried it and im an asp programmer so that would just be a wild stab

Gav