Winimage copying with Runonceex

Looking to include winimage in my UA disk & have been told its quite difficult to install UA & far easier to copy over. I have made this script below to copy using runonce ex but it seems to be ignored & does not install & I missing something or does it require something else?

REG ADD %KEY%\175 /VE /D "WinImage6.1" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\175 /V 3 /D "cmd.exe /c Copy \"%CDROM%\Software\WinImage\"\"C:\Program Files\winimage"\" /f

:unsure:

Copy will only copy files, use XCopy, which will copy directories and subdirectories.

e.g.

XCOPY /S folder c:\myfolder\ will copy the content of "folder" including sub-directories to "myfolder".

• 2 months later...
Copy will only copy files, use XCopy, which will copy directories and subdirectories.

e.g.

XCOPY /S folder c:\myfolder\ will copy the content of "folder" including sub-directories to "myfolder".

I know this prog is gettin on a bit & theres plenty of others now.

I copy the files over in UA with an sfx rar though even when it does copy over, no start menu item or shortcuts?

Anyone have an idea how to do this?

I use InnoSetup and make an installer for it...it compresses along the same lines of 7zip, but I get start menu addition and registry settings with it.

Thanks Evil,haven't ventured into Innosetup looks good though. Just thinking there would be a simpler way than going to a third party app, Just whipped up a Autoit script which seems to be very smooth.