'New Toolbar" in taskbar

For Unattended?

I believe the whole key I export is HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StartPage

I export several more at same time and 1 of them may be needed also but not sure. I added awhile back

EDIT:

Heres the other 2 keys I export at same time

FLAG1=HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop
FLAG1=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Streams\Desktop

Edited by maxXPsoft

I would assume its in the same hive as quicklaunch... set it up how you want and export the key.

i would also assume you need to import it in, in the same manner as quicklaunch.. before your pc logs on for the 1st time.. (ie: import it in before you runonceex launches)

post up yr results!

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StartPage
HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Streams\Desktop

I export all 3 of those keys and my extra Toolbar's I have added are there. Since I never change my D: Hardrive those links are allway's working.

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Streams\Desktop

Yea.. thats the same reg key your quick launch is store under. What I was mentioning before totoy is that this needs to be imported before you log in. Which means if you use RunOnceEx, this cant be one of the registry entries you have applied by it. You need to apply this reg setting before this stage.

In other words, add this registry key before runonceex.cmd in your cmdlines.txt (either by creating a batch file that inputs this or using REGEDIT /S quicklaunch.reg)