cant get past create user account, setup internet

It was like normal presentation, not paper document :) We were working for Microsoft and prepared few advanced deployment techniques and I met one MVP, that provided this information to me :)

I remember RunOOBE (simplier to remember than UnattendSwitch), IndexCatalog and few other...

I was presenting advanced boot medium techniques (auto NIC detection and configuration, auto gdisk detection, advanced dos menus etc.)

It was like normal presentation, not paper document :) We were working for Microsoft and prepared few advanced deployment techniques and I met one MVP, that provided this information to me :)

I remember RunOOBE (simplier to remember than UnattendSwitch), IndexCatalog and few other...

I was presenting advanced boot medium techniques (auto NIC detection and configuration, auto gdisk detection, advanced dos menus etc.)

:o Wow!

Could you please post a list of all other options you remember? What's IndexCatalog?

For what kind of company are you working? :o

Sorry, I cant remember other "secret" options :( IndexCatalog is meant to include additional .cat file to installation...

I am working as deployment consultant for big networks (1000+ PCs), but I must say I really appreciate work U do here for home deployment... This forum is something I was really looking for for a long time, I am only sorry that here isnt category like deployment systems (Unicenter, SMS) and inventory systems (OCS for small companies, UAM)

Sorry, I cant remember other "secret" options :( IndexCatalog is meant to include additional .cat file to installation...

I am working as deployment consultant for big networks (1000+ PCs), but I must say I really appreciate work U do here for home deployment... This forum is something I was really looking for for a long time, I am only sorry that here isnt category like deployment systems (Unicenter, SMS) and inventory systems (OCS for small companies, UAM)

The absence of these last things isn't unbelievable IMO... As you said, you can find alot of home deployment here, which means most of people around here are using unattended windows for personal use... And I guess most people don't have a server around in their house :P

But if you would mail me some links about those last things, I'd be very grateful!

Heh, thats the problem :) I got recordings from my prezentations (http://www.wug.cz/files/pict/wug18112004P/martin_zugec.jpg) and also web page (http://www.supersupport.org), but both of them in czech language :(

This solutions R extremely powerfull, but quite expensive :(

But if you would like to try SMS, go to MSVL - extremely useful thing directly from Microsoft, I recommend it to everyone!

www.microsoft.com/technet/ traincert/virtuallab/default.mspx

Also I would recommend BDDE: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/desktopde...nt/default.mspx

Nice 40MB of deployment documentation from Microsoft :)

also my oem folders dont get installed,so i think its because i test the unatended cd with virtual pc

Impossible. Then you haven't named the $OEM$ folders correctly.

i have named the $OEM$ folders correctly

also my oem folders dont get installed,so i think its because i test the unatended cd with virtual pc

Impossible. Then you haven't named the $OEM$ folders correctly.

i have named the $OEM$ folders correctly

i checked and indeed the folder Progs was named progs (without a Capital) would that be the problem? :blushing:

huh?

It has to be named

$Progs

(Yes, with that symbol preceding the letters)

Also, more things to check on:

a. If using cdimage to make your ISO, then the option where hidden/system files are excluded.

b. If using Nero instead, the option to exclude ";1" in joliet file-names.

huh?

It has to be named

$Progs

(Yes, with that symbol preceding the letters)

Also, more things to check on:

a.  If using cdimage to make your ISO, then the option where hidden/system files are excluded.

b.  If using Nero instead, the option to exclude ";1" in joliet file-names.

it was $progs now i changed it to $Progs.

i also changed some things in my winnt.sif and now i get past the past create user account, setup internet ,so that problem is solved.

the only thing now is that my $OEM$ folders arent installed ,so therefore my setup.cmd cant run,

could this be because the some words has to be in an other position ,maybe in [unattended]

in the cd image i use i cant change the options(i think) i use the isobuilder provided by the maker of the site

Winnt.sif.txt