cant get past create user account, setup internet

second time i start this topic because i cant find the problem.

when i test my unattended cd with virtual pc ,after installing and rebooting XPsp1a,i get the welcome screen where i also have to create the user account, setup internet .

i have done the Add Users & Auto Logon part and putt the 3 files in my oem.the user is created,thats not the problem(i think),butt XP dusnt start with the accont i made .

can anyone helpe me with this,i tryed the search end follow the steps in the site,butt cant find the problem,i am about to quit if noone can helpe me here :no:

Winnt.sif_and_Add_Users___Auto_Logon.txt

i want this to install the applications/software that i have putt in my Install folder.

i forgot to tell this also ,butt the experts would figurite it out i think

Youre losing me here.... this doesnt have anything to do with your original post.

If youre getting the internet startup screen then the UnattendSwitch isnt being recognized.

If youre 'ik' user account isnt being created than theres something wrong with your useraccount and/or autologin files... are they in the same place as your cmdlines.txt?

If youre having a problem installing your applications than thats a whole other issue...

the account"ik"has been made thats not the problem butt windows automaticly logs in,and i understand the first time windows reboot after installing it has to log on with the user"ik" i made to start the setup.cmd,yes?

when windows installed and reboot i want to login with the useraccount i made and not autologin,thats my problem

setup.cmd is the batchfile where i putt my applications/software to install automatecly after windows is installed

So you dont want to have windows automatically login and want to be prompted for a password to login?

If so, remove the line "REGEDIT /S autologin.reg" from your "useraccounts.cmd" file. Then there no need to even have the autologin.reg file.