Problem with User creation and Welcome screen

hi , i made the admin account with the 3 files that i putt in the oemfolder like it says in the site .

in the Winnt.sif file i did putt UnattendSwitch="yes" onther [unattended] .

butt when i test the installation in virtual pc windows still shows the welcome window , althow the admin accont is made .

i tryed search and i followed every step in the site .

what is my problem , i spended already days to figire it out , please can anyone help me :(

Edited by Alanoll

i really should close this thread right now, as you DIDN'T READ THE RULES! Please Read Rule #12 before posting again...

Now for the problem at hand...

you didn't post all your files.

What do you mean my Welcome Screen? Are you refering to the one where you have to create the user account, setup internet, and register? or are you refering to the Welcome Screen where you login with the user?

i wont post anymore  , i am afraid this topic will be closed

sorry if i dont work with this forum by the rules

don't worry, it won't be closed, feel free to find your answer and let others help you. I was just making you aware of the rules :whistle:

EDIT:: just changed the title. Also, do please answer my question and finish posting your files

Edited by Alanoll

okay, from looking at the site you posted, it appears that "gebruikers.cmd" is the same as "useraccounts.cmd", therefore your cmdlines.txt is calling it. So if your file is called useraccounts.cmd it's name should be changed to gebruikers.cmd