Rip DVD Audio

jpatto

I dont think it's possible yet. There is a SPDIF cable that runs from the DVD Drive to your sound card, from there it's sent streight to the DAC and then to your speakers. Please Correct me If I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure thats the lowdown of it.

There are two good programs that can do this, one of them is FREE and the other one is trial software. You can use ImTOO DVD Audio Ripper (trial), or you can use DVD Decrypter, which is the best free program for ripping DVD files such as audio or video, or for creating ISOs on your hard drive. If you need any help with this program, just let me know. :D

What you could do is simply use a normal audio recording program that takes in the audio from a line in from your sound card or whatnot, and then as the recording source, set it as "What You Hear". That option is with most Creative sound cards in the surround mixer program, and there is also an option like that somewhere in the windows sound options.

#1 DVD Audio Ripper 1.0.30 @ http://www.all4label.com/dvd_audio_ripper.exe

Adaptec ASPI Driver - http://www.dvdtox.com/aspi471.zip

#1 DVD Audio Ripper is a powerful and easy to use tool for ripping your DVD audios.with #1 DVD Audio Ripper you are able to convert DVD audios to MP3,WAV,OGG,and WMA formats.Stunning features including:extreme fast conversion speed cost only 30-50% of play time,create standard mp3 files with ID3 tag playable on your portable mp3 player,batch file conversion,convert audio of each chapter to an individual file,rip from specified start time to end time,automatically shutdown computer.But that's not all. #1 DVD Audio Ripper uses the advanced interface technologies offer you a neat and handy user interface.

dvdaudioripper.gif

I hope this helps :D

another way to rip the audiotracks from dvd and convert to mp3's

use dvd-decrypter in IFO mode(stream process) and ripout the audiotracks(Ac3)

then fireup Besweet/Ac3Machine(freeware) and convert ac3 into MP3 at any desired bitrate

another way to rip the audiotracks from dvd and convert to mp3's

use dvd-decrypter in IFO mode(stream process) and ripout the audiotracks(Ac3)

then fireup Besweet/Ac3Machine(freeware) and convert ac3 into MP3 at any desired bitrate

Yeah, this is good one too! I my self prefer the DVD Decrypter! :thumbup: