A thread with some common answers.

@astalavista

ur's is nice.try to change the colour of the words(white to some thing else).

@Pezzie

ya its still(exit installer) missing.i replaced 1024*768 pictute in common folder with 800*600 pic.but still its not working.

i am not going to make a guide. there is to many **** bugs. But still i like it. should prove useful.

hopefully we can get the categories sorted and remove the need for case sensative text.

and one other thing!!! when i put descriptions on my program that i will install. guess what u can use ' like in aren't or won't it craps it and u can't use WITH or with.

This is turning into a WPI thread, but to remove the background from the timer box, delete the "background:#5A7EDC;" line from the .txtboxshow section of wpi.css

.txtboxshow
{
font-family: Arial;
font-weight: bold;
font-size  : 12pt;
color:#FFFFFF;
border:1px none;
}

And to get apostrophes in descriptions, add a slash before them

desc[pn]=['Apostrophes won\'t work in descriptions unless you add a slash before them']

@Bmn: to get the installer back you should change the height to around 55 % in the WPI.hta.

Look for this:

<table class="main" width="80%" height="55%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" onclick=stopInterval() align="left">
<tr><td width="200" valign="bottom">

It comes right after the timer in the file.

The line im not sure about - i guess you are using another version than mine.

But the text " the installer will ...": If you wanna change this i believe that you should look in the WPI.hta 1/4 down the page - it should stand there.

Tip: If you are using notepad or similiar just enter a search on "installer" and it will find the word in the file

i just downloaded astalavista's version.its nice and simple astalavista.so can u tell me how to change those marked areas(see above pic).i mean i want to shorten the line and want to change colour of the " the installer will ..." txt.