NFSU2 Big Trouble

magicfly

:( which gfx details you used to play the game?  please post them, so i can set them to the same level as yours....and see what's wrong..

I think I'm running it on 1024x768, Antialiasing full, all effects on and all details on highest setting.

This is my current HW-Config:

MSI Neo2 Platinum 54G

AMD 64 3200+ S939

1024 MB Corsair XMS

Asus V9999 GT/TD 128 MB

Like I said, the newest nVidia driver solved the problem with the squares but it seems weird that you experience the same problems with an ATI card. :}

:( which gfx details you used to play the game?  please post them, so i can set them to the same level as yours....and see what's wrong..

I think I'm running it on 1024x768, Antialiasing full, all effects on and all details on highest setting.

This is my current HW-Config:

MSI Neo2 Platinum 54G

AMD 64 3200+ S939

1024 MB Corsair XMS

Asus V9999 GT/TD 128 MB

Like I said, the newest nVidia driver solved the problem with the squares but it seems weird that you experience the same problems with an ATI card. :}

can you submit a screenshot from nose view to compare my pic with yours?

maybe it can help me what should i do.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like your game is fine for your setup. Your graphics card is the problem. Upgrade that. The pixels you have are because you don't have AA on and your rez is 800. Bump everything up and then run the game and take a screenshot even if it's slow and you will probably see it's your graphics card and the settings it supports.