XP 64bit beta and CDIMAGE.exe

^_^

ECHO Creating ISO...

CDIMAGE.EXE -lAB1PXFRE_EN -t09/06/2003,07:00:00 -h -j1 -m -b64bit.img D:\MS_OS\AMD64_XP D:\64bitXP.ISO

is this the correct code to create and label an image file to create a cd?

I legally downloaded the 64bit operating system from Microsoft months ago, and am finally getting around to messing with it. So, obviously I'd like to try unattended installation with some other programs installing at the same time.

Thanks for any knowledge

I did extract the boot image file once I burned the CD from the microsoft iso file

OK, yeah, that worked, but now we have other issues :}

Seems that ZoneAlarm isn't supported in this environment, nor are most of the drivers such as for sound on this Asus board.

I did find a 64 bit network driver, but no sound.

And I don't even want to know if Norton would work. I read the Corporate 8.1 would work, but only with an Itanium processor :angry:

We all know AMD is top of the food chain right now, so somebody better get with it :whistle:

So it's not as much fun as it might seem to be, new technology sucks sometimes :realmad:

Don't give up! Remember it is a public BETA you are dealing with. Wether you like it or not, driver and software support for those beast will come about when Intel will launch their 64Bits extension to the market along with Microsoft decision to release the software.

Remember there is 3 modes available in your BIOS for the 64-Bits processors

1- 32-Bits pure

2- 64-Bits compatible with 32-Bits

3- 64-Bits Pure

I am expecting a F*&?%)G MESS when this stuff hit the market... compatibility issues, software update, stability, ARGGGGGGG!

• 5 months later...

i'm surprised someone comes to a board, and replys to a topic tat is getting on 6 months old....

I mean, I find people who don't search for anything, and yet these people search for the insignificant topics...