gmail attachment. zip = NO rar = GOOD?

Astalavista

lol :)

i had asked them why they don't have folders, they said we've labels, which to is not so usefull..

its pretty confusing when u have like 100mails say the first 50 of them are from label called msfn and the next one is from your friend, and the rest 49 is from msfn as well, there is a high chance u're going to miss that mail from your friend..

i haven't tested the zip thing, to me I don't care bc i use rar :) haven't downloaded a non working rar though dled lots of zips that complained about corrupt images.. and rar has better gui & compression.. and nicer icon :P

lol

i had asked them why they don't have folders, they said we've labels, which to is not so usefull..

its pretty confusing when u have like 100mails say the first 50 of them are from label called msfn and the next one is from your friend, and the rest 49 is from msfn as well, there is a high chance u're going to miss that mail from your friend..

i haven't tested the zip thing, to me I don't care bc i use rar  haven't downloaded a non working rar though dled lots of zips that complained about corrupt images.. and rar has better gui & compression.. and nicer icon 

Have you tried archiving u r mails. thatz like putting it in folders (only here its called labels)

I had the same problem with Gmail.

i couldn't upload MSI files, so i zipped it and it works.....

i got a error that i couldn't upload it because it was a executable file. and .exe files work..

t think it's a little bit weird but i works and 1GB mailspace rule!! :thumbup