xp updater cd?

hey i downloaded this great tool for updating a win2k box that is basicly a script that runs qchain and all of the updates in silent mode. i have been able to add things to it as updates come out but im not good enough to write somthing like this from scratch. does anyone know of a utility like this for windows XP?

prathapml is wrong. xpcreate, like the name says, creates 2k/3/xp cds. it doesnt autoupdate.
huh?

going by that definition, even autopatcher does not *AUTO*-update. You need to do *SOME* extent of work on your own, atleast (like getting a new version of the app, or getting updated lists of patches).

XPCREATE has a list of new patches. So just re-CREATE your CD every month with it - you'll be fine. Of course, if you find a better program, please post about it here - we'll be happy to know about it.

• 2 weeks later...

xp create is great for a new install, but i am in need of a updater that does not re-install. my network has about 6000 computers on it and for the most part SUS takes care of things but occasionaly i do need to run updates manually. with my 2k updater i just pop in the cd and it goes thru its qchain script and updates everything without a re-install. this is what i hope to get for XP