Need help with SATA RAID drivers

Alexia

I'm desperate to make this work. Even if someone could create the neccessary files to work with XPCREATE for me. I have a Windows XP Pro SP1a CD. I need the Silicon 3114 RAID drivers to be part of it so I don't need a floppy disk to install those drivers. (The last time I saw a working floppy drive was in 2001, **** you Microsoft.) I put the SI3114R.OEM file in the SVC-OEM folder, but that doesn't help! I can't find anything on the website about actually making it part of the CD or how to make XPCREATE do it.

Please help me. I just want to install to my SATA drive and I don't understand why the Windows installer forces you to use the **** floppy drive for SATA/RAID drivers! UGH!

As well, I have no idea what $OEM$ or $1 should be. There really needs to be an easy to use guide for doing this.

I have done this for those drivers,

Add me to msn, via my profile, i will guid you through it and will give you the winnt.sif which will just do that job,txtsetup.sif and also the drivers I use - as i know they work with the correct directory structure.

• 3 weeks later...