Are there monitors in here or just public

eric0668

Well, I guess paid user-support centres are present, if you need someone to "monitor" your calls.

Otherwise, this is a forum, where other people like you visit - and if they know an answer to what you're asking, they reply. And for them to reply, you need to make it worth their while:

Make your post easy to understand, be polite, and do not ask before searching if it has already been answered.

Thank you very much.

I understand. However, I am always pleasant and always say thank you. But most of all, I am so organized in my thoughts I always place my question in an easy to read and organized fashion.

So I suppose the answer to my question is that there is no paid support, but just people who will answer the questions if they can and want.

I don't think that searching is always the answer. I search MOST of the time honestly, but I recall a few days ago that I was asked to search for threads the answer why I was told to put my downloaded themes in the resources/themes directory, but mine work in the windows/resources directory. so when I did the searches, I was coming up with those very threads. A vicious cycle. can u give me a link

thanks

Eric

Questions are genneraly answer, however keep inmind that properly placing you qustion is key. IN addition things somtimes go by fast casue of the large post count per day, some threads can be overlooked by mistake.

Also some things are going to go unanswered just becasue of the simple fact that maybe people in the community dont know the answer. We all try to help eachother out, that IS why wer are here at MSFN.

If your question goes unanswered, do not take it the wrong way, it mayne simply not known.

|Drew|