Major Graphics Flaw Threatens Windows PCs

Synapse

But why is it major corporations use the IE? Perhaps its because they lock things down with policies, you're also going through their portal when surfing cause they block certain stuff. They use Novel where I work and that mess makes a good computer so slow.

Ok I been using this Firefox since yesterday, it seems better than previous but it do have some bugs yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Firefox isn't compatible with SPS, as I operate several intranet servers running SPS, I have to allow IE to run, Firefox whilst installed on all boxes isn't used by many for internet access as thet're more familiar with IE. As yet I haven't found way of blocking IE at firewall or policy level for internet access but allowing Firefox - any ideas?

Cheers,

10forcash

ps. extranet access doesn't (and shouldn't) get onto the LAN, that's just asking for trouble.... so it shouldn't matter which protocol runs on your LAN, sometimes multi - protocols can cause real problems, IPX/SPX & TCP/IP for example. Extranet / internet servers should be in the DMZ or the Sysadmin should be hung - in my opinion...