RunOnceEx style without reboot

Does anyone know if there is any way to get a RunOnceEx style dialog box without rebooting,

What I would like to do is create a set of silent installs for various prog's (not for my UACD) that would install from a batch. What I have so far is done by calling a reboot and RunOnceEx.cmd.

This is info i got from Maxxpsoft i use to test installs it will bring up the RunOnceEx just edit to suit yourself and call it whatever you like.

SET KEY=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx
REG ADD %KEY% /V TITLE /D "UnattendXP - Installing Applications" /f
REM /////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

REM REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /VE /D "Symantic Antivirus Corp 9.1.400" /f
REM REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Install\SAV\Symantec_AntiVirus.msi /QB RUNLIVEUPDATE=0 REBOOT=ReallySuppress" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /VE /D "Installing PowerDVD6" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Install\PowerDVD6.0\Setup.exe -s -f1\"%systemdrive%\Install\PowerDVD6.0\setup.iss\" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\1025 /V 2 /D "REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\Install\PowerDVD6.0\CyberLink.reg" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V 3 /D "CMD /C DEL \"%systemdrive%\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\OLRSubmission\OLRSubmission.exe"" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V 4 /D "CMD /C DEL \"%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink PowerDVD\On-Line Registration.lnk"" /f

REM /////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
pause
rundll32.exe iernonce.dll,RunOnceExProcess
EXIT

REM NOTE: Just make sure you change the /V Inum /D to the number's like /V 1 /D
REM What that does is run the reg install and you can see if each is sucessful , and then pause so you can check HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx key to make sure everything looks right. Then it executes the Install just like you in setup with the rundll32.exe iernonce.dll,RunOnceExProcess
REM Real Handy  

remember you could add

cmdow @ /HID
Color 0A
@echo off

to stop it displaying and remove the pause