Windows XP Easter Egg ?

army20

All of these posts are false - except the hotkey combination to win in solitaire (that has probably been around since win 3.1, I know for a fact it works in 2k at least) and a couple midly amusing resources in a couple DLLs (like lots of programs do), but even then none of that are actual "easter eggs"... Other sites refer as c:\windows\clock.avi as one (uh? leftovers since win95) or 0.log (an actual log file) - that's not easter eggs by any means either. They'd be amazed to see all these other files in C:\Windows ;) Otherwise they mention the old office easter eggs as if office = windows...

"All of these posts are false - except the hotkey combination to win in solitaire"

I wouldn't know about that , I didn't try it. It's just something I found when I "googled".

The fact is that, even if they did work. I've stripped so much out of XP, using nLite and manual removal, that I wouldn't find them if I looked for them. Sorry if anyone thought I was misleading them - genuine mistake - mea culpa.