Wrong account is created

Hi all,

I am new here and there is probably a relatively easy fix to this, but here it goes. I have my installation creating a an account for me that has admin rights, and it logs into it after installation. It successfully logs into the account but it doesn't start the installation from my batch file. The account it creates is a gues account, and not an admin account. If I log off of my account, there is an account called "Administration", which i log onto, and the batch file starts installing successfully. Do you guys have any advice for me? (Tell me if you need the contents of any of my files. )

Here is my useraccounts.cmd

@echo off
net user Drew xxxxxx /add
net localgroup Administrators Drew /add
net accounts /maxpwage:unlimited
REGEDIT /S autologon.reg
EXIT

Here is my autologon.reg

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"DefaultUserName"="Drew"
"DefaultPassword"="xxxxxx"
"AutoAdminLogon"="1"

Heh, figures that I run into the never-before-seen bug. Is there any way for me to have setup log me into the administrator account, and I will just have to manually create my account later? Should I just get rid of the userlaccounts and autologon stuff to achieve this?

Heh, figures that I run into the never-before-seen bug. Is there any way for me to have setup log me into the administrator account, and I will just have to manually create my account later? Should I just get rid of the userlaccounts and autologon stuff to achieve this?

You can try that... Let us know what the effect is!

Getting rid of those files successfully created and logged on to the default admin account, and started the batch file. But now I have to manually make my own account, which I was hoping to avoid, but if need be i can just do it manually.

Well i tried using the oobeinfo.ini method, and now it created an admin account and logged in but:

1) Its name is administrator when i told it to be "Drew"

2) My batch file didnt install any of my programs.

Every time i take a step forwards i am taking two backwards! :realmad:

• 6 months later...