i use this java on my computer

kurt476

Easiest fix, download RyanVM's Java pack. It's silent by default, and installs the latest JavaVM from Sun (the one you SHOULD be using, though the page you linked is indeed the java site)

http://unattended.msfn.org/xp/applications/sunjava.htm

might work, though I'm sure you've seen that. DUnno about the new version.

http://www.ryanvm.net/msfn/

RyanVM's files.

how can i Prevent java from Rebooting i did /s /v/qb i need something here keep from rebooting my computer untill the unattended installation is done do you know if and switch will Prevent java from rebooting my pc?

Using REBOOT=Suppress or REBOOT=ReallySuppress is also an option.

who would need that many watermelons?

::guy runs over grabs all of them::

touche Cost-Mart...

Sorry, Family Guy moment there...

yeah, You could use the REBOOT properties as well. they would go within the quotes just after the /v where the /qn goes ( /v"/qn REBOOT=Suppress" )

how can i Prevent java from Rebooting i did /s /v/qb i need something here keep from rebooting my computer untill the unattended installation is done do you know if and switch will Prevent java from rebooting  my pc?

alright, so you disregared both mine and drthawizkid's post?

I gave you a silent installer to replace your current one, and he gave you an option to suppress the reboot. :whistle:

tisk tsik :P

Using REBOOT=Suppress or REBOOT=ReallySuppress is also an option.

who would need that many watermelons?

::guy runs over grabs all of them::

touche Cost-Mart...

Sorry, Family Guy moment there...

yeah, You could use the REBOOT properties as well. they would go within the quotes just after the /v where the /qn goes ( /v"/qn REBOOT=Suppress" )

Good one about family guy Alanoll. I love that show.

@kurt476

You are not looking at posts too careful.

it is not installing when i type after /s/v"/qn REBOOT=Suppress" why isn't it installing **** i am not getting this java installed why?

oh by the way i fogot also typed /S/V"/qn REBOOT=Suppress" it didn't install again :whistle:

this the one that did work for me /s /v "/qn REBOOT=Suppress" that worked but this the one that didn't work like i wanned too: /s /v"/qn REBOOT=Suppress"

the working cod:

start /wait %systemdirive%\install\jave\Java_xxxx.exe /s /v "/qn REBOOT=Suppress" <------- work's 100%

it is not installing when i type after /s/v"/qn REBOOT=Suppress" why isn't it installing **** i am not getting this java installed why?

oh by the way i fogot also typed /S/V"/qn REBOOT=Suppress" it didn't install again :whistle:

Try adding a space between the /s and the /v

but make sure there is NO space between /v and "/qn REBOOT=Supress"