bigginer pls help

bmn

hi all

this unattended stuff is completely new for me.any how i managed to integrate sp2,some hot fixes,and some details(like key,name etc) in my unatteded xp iso.

but now i want to integrate some of my fav application with installation of xp.

and i cme across some like windows post installer(http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=11491&st=0)

and run at once etc.but all these r confusing.

ie how to create and where to place .

is there any simple tool like nlite to create such setup(just for integrating some softwares)

pls help me

thanks

Work through this site: Unattend

There are different ways, thats why you might be confused.

You can use the following methods:

through batch job (old method)

runonce method

Post install wizzards ( there are many : search WPI, ktool etc...)

The above site i listed gave a lot of detail on old batch method as well as the runonce method.

Depending on the method you are going to use, there are some nice setuptools available.

First you need to make a decision to the method you are going to use and then only dig in deeper.

If you still need help you can PM me. I know what is feels like just getting started with this . It can drive you crazy. there are however always some dudes who are willing to give a helping hand but then there are also those who do not have any patience with new dudes. Just ignore them and keep on asking questions and disregard those really nasty answers you sometimes get. Luckily I had an awesome dude who was willing to spend some time with me, and therefore I will try and help.