Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude

brelfielfan

Anybody played this game yet? I started playing the other day. It's hilarious, but pretty crude at the same time. I never did play the originals.

It runs pretty well on my laptop (radeon mobility 7500) so it's pretty entertaining when i'm out and bored.

well i've played the previous larry,it was hilarious but this one looks so different, it looks like those games on Playstation where u collect points etc.. many examples of such games i cannot remember right now.

i haven't played this new one i'm just commenting on it from the screenshots...

There were some really funny parts in that game, but it was too short. I beat it in about 6 hours.

To get some real good laughs go for all the other girls that you might have skipped over before going for Suzi, Morgan, and Barbra Jo. They are the last 3 in the game and the ones you must pick from for the ending.

My personal favorite endings were Ione, Koko, and Beatrice. Although Harriet was kinda nice too. Koko and Ione had me luaghing so loud I would've woke the whole campus up if anyone would have been around. :P

Excellent game. Though I will admitt it was really short, but it was fun as hell. I was thinking for like this that are shorter and could have a built in expansion kind of like RS3, they should have additional downloads. Like add new areas to explore.

• 3 weeks later...