Catalyst4.10 Error

magicfly

hello guys, now i've installed the latest catalyst, but when i reboot to apply changes i go to the logon screen and start to reboot again, like in a loop.

what's the matter? did you try these catalyst? :realmad:

i don't think it's needed to uninstall the previous 4.9 because the program updates themselves, right? :whistle:

1. Even if its not necessary, its always better to uninstall the previous version.

2. And *ESPECIALLY* so with as buggy a driver as ATi's.

Personally, I never bother uninstalling a driver - I just keep the new driver for my next re-installation, and have it installed cleanly.

1.  Even if its not necessary, its always better to uninstall the previous version.

2.  And *ESPECIALLY* so with as buggy a driver as ATi's.

Personally, I never bother uninstalling a driver - I just keep the new driver for my next re-installation, and have it installed cleanly.

are better the catalyst or the next omega ones (based on 4.10)?

If you were unable to logon you should restore your system with last known good configuration option...

yes i've already done that...but it's strange. 4.10 is the first release which doesn't work...at least for me :(

I do the same. Whenever a new driver is released I just update my Unattended CD files.

I'm running 4.10 Driver and CPanel (I tried the new Control Center when I using 4.9, but I didn't like it) with no problems right now.