BCDW!

atomicgrape

Hi, I know there are many posts on this but i cant find any that answer my question; i apologise if it has been answered already. I am using CDShell for my multiboot dvd and I have managed to get all my setups working, however, i decided to try and add knoppix. The posts I have read on here say i need to download bcdw and place it in the modules folder and all will be fine, I have done this but cdshell keeps saying 'command not recognised' I am using bcdw 1.50z. I have tried extracting just the .csm file to the module folder and I have tried extracting everything from the bcdw zip file into the boot folder so that it overwrites my cdshell.ini and i then place my cdshell.ini inside the file the new cdshell.ini points too...if you follow... but that doesnt work either.....help? :blink:

Oh....ok scrap all that, I have just visited the bcdw website and it has changed since this morning, now bcdw 2 is out and that works better...only i get a 'invalid bcdw command' rather than an unrecognised command...

Just worked it out, the version of bcdw must have been the incompatible one i have read of and this new version requires that i put the word boot after the bcdw command so my line now reads:

if $lastKey == key[3]; then bcdw boot /isolinux/isolinux.bin

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry that I've forgot to mention that I have the bcdw 2.01a on my home computer, but my home computer dose not have the access to that site(as admin), so I can only upload it when I go to my company again - that means, on Manday. So the word "tomorrow" meaned actually "next working weekday" so that is Manday.

Sorry for the inconvenience, perhaps I can find a substitution on sonday, but not sure...