Uploads

I'm not sure if this has been suggested previously, but I was wondering about the possibility of starting a repository for mst files. I've made dozens at this point and I'm thinking that some folks around here might find them useful.

Also, I was wondering about msi files that have been directly edited. I know that this might get pretty complicated, trying to comply with all of the licensing agreements, etc. Just throwing it out there.

There are tons of free hosts that you could use to have your .mst files online and some only takes a couple of minutes to sign up for. .msi files wise... some apps may be ok to be repacked or such (shareware/freeware) but definately not commercial apps (obviously)... perhaps having quick guides/how to's instead would be an option for the latter?

Thanks for the link! When I saw the sticky for application switches, that was more or less when I had the lightbulb over my head regarding msi files.

There is such a completely insane amount of information on this site, sometimes it really takes a decent effort to find what it is your looking for. And inevitably I get sidetracked so many times by other threads that interest me.. well I'm sure you guys know how it is.