XPCREATE: The Next Release

GreenMachine

Hi all

@GM:

Just wanted to mention that using wget over the opus downloader was a great choice - tried the wget tool a little while ago for my own scripting uses and its great.

Thought I should mention that Norton Internet Security (firewall) did ask whether it should let it access the internet but when I allowed it, no problem at all. So many options in it - its crazy. I'm using the 1.9.1 version btw - worked great for me.

Also, on the site, it mentioned about firewall issues, or was that in the html help file I downloaded - ahhh...its 4am - forgive me for not remembering.

G'nite all :)

N.

Yep...the only thing that asked me was Norton Internet Security (easy enough to choose 'Allow' and 'always' really hehe)... Windows or my hardware firewall (in my router) didnt prevent it so should be much better and its a lovely proggy to use :)

:D

N.

GM after xpcreate states launching hotfix extraction script

it says saving the cat files it says file not found

this happens @ 20:02:42

next error happens @ 20:07:27 files already in cabs are not new file not found stated twice

20:07:28 files already in i386 are not new file not found

20:07:28 add list of new files to [Files] in dosnet.inf

the only errors i got so far if you like i can test the beta version if you want

Thanks, Famer, I think all of those will be gone in the next version. As soon as I finish this road trip, some time next week, I will put up the Next Version for all to test. Until then I haven't much debugging time, which is why I am waiting.

• 2 weeks later...