Very quick question about Accounts

My XP CD is perfect, except for one final element. When I install I get two admin accounts set up, so my documents and settings folder has:

All Users

Administrator

Administrator.ComputerName

This is irritating because although I can use %userprofile% to make sure that I'm accessing Administrator.ComputerName, it leaves me with a seperate account.

Furthermore, my favorites don't seem to want to work when I copy them to /All Users/ and I don't want to have to copy them to "%userprofile%\Favorites" using a batch command - it's just too inelegant. I'd prefer to have them in my $Docs folder and do it that way.

Anyone know why it's creating this account? If I delete the [userData] ComputerName=x line in my Winnt.sif will that stop it creating this second Admin account?

This thread suggests that it happens when I install over another account. This is after a format, but I do have a $OEM/$Docs/Administrator folder. Could this be it? Why don't favorites work from All Users?

I've also just noticed that documents copied to $OEM/$Docs/All Users/Documents don't show up when I'm logged in as Administrator.Computername.

Thus my two solutions would be:

1. Put my Documents and Favorites in $OEM/$MoveMe and move them with a bat file command to %userprofile% and the relevant folders
  2. Work out why it's creating this second folder, elimate the problem and keep the two in $OEM/$Docs/Administrator/Favorites and /Documents respectively

I'd sooner go for the latter as it's a more attractive solution and means I don't have this second ghosted account. The first solution I can do myself. :)

Oh and I should add that I'm not trying to create any new accounts at all, I'm happy just to keep logged in as the Administrator and leave it at that.

this happens if installations finds a folder called Administrator so to preserve the files on that folder and not overwrite them, it simply uses a new name like Administrator.ComputerName, this can happen with a UserAccount.ComputerName and so on...

you can't use $OEM/$Docs/Administrator or $OEM/$Docs/UserName in your cd, a simple solution it's to extract the files to that folder or copy them from another location you know