Nvidia driver installation problem

zlatko_bre_1985

Ok here it is :

I use RunOnceEx to start autoit script which installs my programs (winamp,mv2player,codecs,etc ,etc) then it start a driver selection program (little prog that i have made in delphi ->if u check driver/s to install it creates .ini file with drivers selected) and then read from .ini which drivers to install.It installs everything perfectly , but after a restart i got a resolution 640*480 at 4 bit , and only reinstall of gfx driver solves the problem.

Driver i use is Nvidia 61.77,(autoit installs it without problem).

I have set to ignore unsigned drivers in winnt.sif (and it do -> it does not ask to continue installation)

How to solve this ?

Can this drivers to be installed using runonceex (after logging and before desktop shows ) ??

Thanks in advance!!!!

I have made that drivers installs with OemPnPDriversPath and problem is solved ! They install corectly with control panel (nvidia 61.76 whql) !

But there is another problem :-> I have ASUS A7V8X - X which have integrated audio chip (sound max) which supports 5.1 surround system but i cannot set my rear speakers to work (works only front 2 + bass ).

How to make audio drivers to install via OemPnPDriversPath and have 5.1 sound ???

how have u done it?

i mean, i have separate them into different folders and have pointed them into winnt.sif. i haven't tested them yet so i can't say that this will work perfect. i own an audigy2 so for me audio it's not needed, except this, it's everything installed full and correctly?

I have just extracted drivers and got some folders + 2 cabs + setup.exe

That all have been moved to XPCD\$OEM$\$1\Drivers\005_sound_SoundMax and set oempath in winnt.sif to all folders in it + Drivers\005_sound_SoundMax folder !!!

And also got some other files in dir where is setup

Also sound max control panel is missing

Well here we've got another complicated Sound Driver installation...

1. You say 5.1 sound isn't working.

2. You say your control panel isn't installed.

==> This sounds familiar... :(

When I'll update DP Sound I'll try to find a fix for this. (won't be too long anymore!)

Untill then you'll have to install it manually (or as a silent app, see the tutorial)