little doom3 help pls :)

XtremeMaC

Hi there

I'm on the Hell mission of doom3. (pretty scary :) )

and I've this end of level maniac sitting in front of me throwing everything he got at me :P

has anyone beat it yet?

I'm having difficult time. died plenty of times already (thanks to saving :B)

any tips to beat it?

they whisper kill the little helpers he got, but they respawn so fast,

I've BFG gun with 4 shots but it doesn't die! :realmad: ****

Shoot the flying lights with chaingun, then fire rockets on the Blue ball thing that appears on the top of the monster when he's spawning more of those flying lights. A few rocket hits should kill him

I would use rockets, you might not get an accurate hit on the small blue orb with something as big as the BFG.

Use chaingun or machine gun for the lights, you need to accurately hit them too, shotgun is a bit too spread out.

• 2 weeks later...

**** I though that was the end of the game :)

obviously not :)

now I'm at this ugly big monster who is 100x bigger than me at an unknown place and spawns 2 other uglies everytime I kill them

now is there a way to beat the thing at the end of the game??? I've died 1000 times already, tried cheating, modding, it doesn't die?? I've look at some faq's doesn't state anything??

• 4 weeks later...

Worthless cube ... BAH. So mad at that ending ... I was hoping to have to go all gun hoe ... BUT NOOOOO a simple cube takes that huge beast down. Ah well you know the secret. Just wondering did you not listen to the audio taps or read the emails. It pretty much states how to kill him with the cube.

PS Cheers for going to hell mode :P