2 Mobiles Phones to Sell

takuma2004

I have 2 mobile phones. I would like sell my 2 mobile phones because i need money urgently.

1st Mobile

Panasonic GD 87

This phone has Built-in Camera, fully working and comes with Box and Charger.

It only works on VodaPhone Network at the moment but as you all know you can get it unclocked for about £5.

The phone has few scratches on the back but there is no scratch on the screen whatsoever.

I have bought this mobile phone for £200 and it is only few months old. I am selling this phone for £80.

---------------------------------------------------

2nd Mobile

Nokia 3510i

This phone is only one month old so it is in very good condition. It is unlocked (it can be used on any network). The phone comes in the original box with manual and mains charger. It also comes with a cd which holds 100+ Games but you will need a data cable to transfer them to the mobile, however there are already few games installed in the mobile i.e. Fifa 2004 and Space Invader etc.

I have bought this phone for £90 and i want to sell it for £50.

---------------------------------------------------

I am selling these mobile phones due to upgrade.

If you have any questions about the prices or anything then please DO NOT hesitate to e-mail me on masteriori2003@yahoo.com

I don't mean to be impolite, but......

Firstly, I'm not sure this is the place for these sort of things. Secondly, do you think it is possible to find many buyers for that HERE? Bcos most of us already have the mobile we need.

And if at all we HAVE to purchase something over the internet (or something second-hand) - heading to eBay or a similar site is what holds greater appeal. I suggest you try selling those mobiles on eBay as well. You'll get many buyers, and far quicker too.