Using CHOICE.com during install

I want to add the CHOICE command to my unattended install so it reads like this

;CHOICE /C:YN /T:Y,60 Voulez-vous installer les logiciels de base
;if errorlevel 2 goto cleanup
;if errorlevel 1 goto apps
;goto apps

Now it works in a real windows sp2 environment but when run during unattended installation, it does not install the apps. I tried getting around that adding the goto apps at the end in case he gets an errorlevel other than 1 or 2 but that did not make it. Anyone got a solution? And don't tell me to remove the ";", I added them to continue to test my installation cd... ;)

thanks in advance

I want to add the CHOICE command to my unattended install so it reads like this

;CHOICE /C:YN /T:Y,60 Voulez-vous installer les logiciels de base
;if errorlevel 2 goto cleanup
;if errorlevel 1 goto apps
;goto apps

Now it works in a real windows sp2 environment but when run during unattended installation, it does not install the apps.  I tried getting around that adding the goto apps at the end in case he gets an errorlevel other than 1 or 2 but that did not make it.  Anyone got a solution?  And don't tell me to remove the ";", I added them to continue to test my installation cd... ;)

thanks in advance

Where on your cd is choice.com? Put it in $OEM$\$$\SYSTEM32, rebuild your ISO & try again.

I tried with the choice.com in that folder, and in the same folder as the batch file. in system32 windows tells me it can't run it for an unexplained reason, but when directly in the same folder as the batch file, it worked perfectly on my pc but not in virtual pc

Putting CHOICE.COM in $OEM$\$$\system32 should work fine. Works in VMWARE & on a PC here. Perhaps try calling it by it's full path.

%WINDIR%\system32\choice.com /C:YN /T:Y,60 Voulez-vous installer les logiciels de base

????