Little question about Internet Explorer

Hello all,

I've been able to customize IE pretty well with all the reg tweaks i've found on the forum. However, i'm looking for a way to get rid of all the information message dialogs which appears the first time you use IE. I don't know if you see what i mean ... For most of these messages, they appear only once (some of them have a box "don't alert me next time" or something like that already ticked).

Of course i've searched on the forum ... but nothing found. I guess these tweaks exist though. My description and so the keywords i entered probably don't match.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Hello all,

I've been able to customize IE pretty well with all the reg tweaks i've found on the forum. However, i'm looking for a way to get rid of all the information message dialogs which appears the first time you use IE. I don't know if you see what i mean ... For most of these messages, they appear only once (some of them have a box "don't alert me next time" or something like that already ticked).

Of course i've searched on the forum ... but nothing found. I guess these tweaks exist though. My description and so the keywords i entered probably don't match.

Thank you.

Cheers.

I am looking for the same!