Some error while running a game on XP

BombaTwist

Since its an online game, the error sounds like it has trouble importing components.

Maybe the components are downloaded, but something on your PC is blocking it. Do you have any firewall software on your PC?

Exports sounds like exports from a PE executable (or DLL), nothing to do with a firewall. Not much we can do to fix something something like that... (or it doesn't lead to any obvious problem) I'd suspect a "wrapper" type of protection (ala safedisk) to be causing the issues...

Exports sounds like exports from a PE executable (or DLL), nothing to do with a firewall. Not much we can do to fix something something like that... (or it doesn't lead to any obvious problem) I'd suspect a "wrapper" type of protection (ala safedisk) to be causing  the issues...

i have this program called daemon tools from www.daemon-tools.cc. it has this safedisc option on but i disabled it and still didnt work.

a protection emulator won't fix issues with the program not properly loading exports... could be a buggy program, could be a buggy "wrapper", could be caused by many small things you wouldn't suspect (like sometimes, changing a single DLL for a newer/older version messes some programs up - especially if export names/ordinals change or such internals changes were made)