I need a Free web hosting service

Hello everyone,

Please can anyone give me a a web host or ftp host which is FREE with at least 100MB, uploading exe & zips are allowed and finally with at list 1GB of bandwidth per month.

I want these web page to host my new tool which is hosted by www.freewebs.com which only give 50MB of space & only 500 MB bandwidth per month.

I googled & googled without finding a web host that meet this conditions, so please can you give me any because I am really in need of it.

thanks in advance

if you want to see my tool check Here it's really interesting or you can see some screenshots of it check Here

Well, what you are asking for is the almost impossible. There are very few hosting services that are free and have the ad-free status, as well as the requirements that you ask for. The one I use is called IllusionFXNet, but it requires you to submit a well-written application for your site. Most people get denied. Nevertheless, you should try it.

The other hosts that I know of (free) usually require you to post in their forum regularly, which means they probably stink. Your best option, if you have a 24-7 connection to the Internet is to buy a junk computer from a yard-sale, outfit it with a bunch of RAM, and install Linux on it to serve your site. That way, you are on your own terms. If you do not have a domain name, No-IP is a great service to take a look at.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

websiteallies.com It has .php and mysql and fantastico. I think it has perl and cgi. You start with 300mb web space and i think 60GB of bandwith and you just ask them and they can bump you all the way up to unlimited web space and unlimited bandwith :D:thumbup

websiteallies.com It has .php and mysql and fantastico. I think it has perl and cgi. You start with 300mb web space and i think 60GB of bandwith and you just ask them and they can bump you all the way up to unlimited web space and unlimited bandwith  :D  :thumbup

There is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth and space...