Where can I find some reference material on .vbs files cause I have no idea what I'm looking for... I have done a search on the internet but all i'm finding is vbscript for html...

what I'm doing is saving files on my computer that I call from a .cmd file...

I tried some stuff but got errors so I need to find out if what I'm doing is legal syntax for the .vbs file.. I even tried a plain GOTO Bill bla bla :Bill and got a error..

Mainly error trapping,,,

I put in

ON ERROR GOTO HANDLE

bla bla etc etc code to do

GOTO BILL

:HANDLE

RESUMENEXT

:BILL

and it gave a error...

Please help on where to look...

Thanks Mac!

Mac!

Ok maybe I confused the issue

What I'm really after is a ref to the vbs file syntax

So if you say there is no on error goto wherever that is what I need to know from a ref,,, I did find example but I saw no on error goto in any of them. maybe that is why I didn't find any cause there is none....

What I have found is no matter what you use to do code with each one has a syntax that you have to follow,,, I have cut and pasted many html vbscript and played... there is a site that has tons of them but I can't remember what the url is... cause it has been along time since I was there..

The site is for web page html <javascript,,,

I need to now the correct syntax cause I have played with many codes in my life time an I am no expert in any,,, just know enough to get it to do what I what,,, short files nothing major...

Mac!