Make your windows wear more clothes

OK thank you my friend, I am really facing many problems with this server because it's slow, offering only 50Mbytes to host your files and what's worse is it gives you only 500MB bandwidth per month (I am now at 150 Mbytes of usage).

However, I really need a free host service that give at least 100MB of space, more than 1GB of bandwidth per month, and zip & exe uploading is allowed.

so if anyone know this service, please give it to me because I am really needing it.

thanks in advance :thumbup

Okay I've attached the program, I can change the icon if you want. I've tested this with your v2.1 program, that sets up nothing and it works fine. Just remember to follow these instructions:

1) All themes must have thumbnail name the same as theme ie Luna.theme needs thumbnail Luna.jpg

2) Logons must use name format of LGUIXX.exe and thumbnails must also have the same name.

3) I've also included an image I use as a thumbnail when the theme or logon doesn't have a thumbnail. Just make sure this script is in the same directory as the LOVSC.exe and the Nothumb.jpg image I've included. Hope you like it :thumbup

lovsc_startup.exe

@Stuntgp2000

WOW looks VERY nice. I personally haven't used it i'm pullin all the performance out of my computer as it is lol trying too run Doom3, but yea.. looks REALLY REALLY nice.

I've downloaded it and if i ever use visual styles i'll be usin it thanks very much :D

Thank you all,

Since HalogenAndToast suggestion is very interresting, I wish from all how read and those who will read topic that they post their suggestions because I decided to develop the second version of it. :D

Thank very much  :thumbup

HalogenAndToast's suggestion made everything alot easier.

The only thing I can think of to improve is to add modules like this:

-wallpaper selector (from preset/fixed/choosable) folder

-theme creator (theme files + wallpaper)

-bootscreen changer

-icons changer

-custom folder for LOGINS/themes/...

If you could add all these features, it would compete StyleXP 2.0 just away!!!! :D;)

Edited by Bâshrat the Sneaky

Okay I've attached the program, I can change the icon if you want. I've tested this with your v2.1 program, that sets up nothing and it works fine. Just remember to follow these instructions:

1) All themes must have thumbnail name the same as theme ie Luna.theme needs thumbnail Luna.jpg

2) Logons must use name format of LGUIXX.exe and thumbnails must also have the same name.

3) I've also included an image I use as a thumbnail when the theme or logon doesn't have a thumbnail. Just make sure this script is in the same directory as the LOVSC.exe and the Nothumb.jpg image I've included. Hope you like it  :thumbup

Works GREAT! THANK YOU :D