Wallpaper Request!

Hi all! I need some help on making a wallpaper. You see, I dun have PSP only Adobe Photo and Image ready (pathetic I know ^-^) So I have some images I'd like for someone to bleng together for a wallpaper. If anyone replies, I'll give ya the images lol. Well, any help is very much appreciated! Thanks! :lol:

On the contrary, you do have some pretty wonderful tools there (like Paint!). Depending on the content of the images (and other subjective reasons), I may be able to do what you wish.

You can just post and attach the images, telling what must be done.

Tell me exactly what you want. I am not a graphic artist, so I can't decide for myself. How big do you want the final image to be?

EDIT: In fact, since I see you are pretty advanced at this, could you create a big bmp file in the arrangement of the pictures that you want, and maybe scale it down (so that I have a template to work off)? I just don't want to waste time on something that you are not going to like.

oh, thought you left, i was dissappointed lol. hmm...uhh 780 wide, and not sure how wide, and i dont really care in which order the images go as long as the one of InuYasha, erm...the purplish one with people sortof reaching out to the left, yeah, as long as that one goes on the right hand side, facing left. phew! confusing. umm, hope thats good enough, also with a greeinish border around da whole thing. if thats too difficult ta do, just forget it, ill just...i dunno ill get it done some how lol

Yeah, I'm kind of doing 10 things at once. Let me see what I can do. I am a PS beginner, though, so don't expect any miracles. I am probably going to have to use the manual 7 times before I am through.

If I can't get it done tonight, I'll try to finish it tomorrow.

You like it? That's weird. I figured since you want a wallpaper, it would be 1024 x 768 pixels. Tell me the width and I'll scale it for you. You want it to be 780 px wide?

EDIT: What is the deal with all the anime stuff? I see that a lot nowadays. People really seem to like those Far-Eastern-style cartoons.