How do you enable Windows Firewall?

For the past few days I've been trying to perfect my Windows XP Pro unattended CD. How do I enable Windows Firewall by default for any LAN/WAN connections? I'm tired of having to keep Windows XP disconnected from the internet while I manually enable it (and no, I don't want to install another firewall). Thanks!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm using SP1.

Easy kick a** solution argon007.

You have your language as U.S.A. but if your using some other languages that the SP2 isn't out for, maybe why don't you install another firewall software, i.e. outpost firewall, norton personal firewall,e.t.c. and make a silent install into your perfecting WinXP SP1.

If not slipstream SP2 into your Windows XP that you got as argon007 says if the SP2 is out for your language.

Easy kick a** solution argon007.

You have your language as U.S.A. but if your using some other languages that the SP2 isn't out for,  maybe why don't you install another firewall software, i.e. outpost firewall, norton personal firewall,e.t.c. and make a silent install into your perfecting WinXP SP1.

If not slipstream SP2 into your Windows XP that you got as argon007 says if the SP2 is out for your language.

lol...

I don't know what language he uses...

so....maybe he use English version or French version or Korean version or German version...

English version is big chance for him because he comes from USA.

Thanks for the quick responses, but I do not want to install SP2. And yes this is for a Windows XP Professional English SP1 installation.

So is there a way to enable the firewall by default?