Let's play some music

What the f*ck is this black/silver packed with buttons and something that looks like a 3cd drawer and some blinking lights... O my God... It isnt what I think it is is it? YES it IS... It's a HiFi-Installation.... Maybe I could use my cd's in that...

And what is this? A room outside my own room where my computer is located... Hey I DO have something to do while I let windows install itself, oh look maybe I'll sit on that couch and watch tv, or hey its Saturday night, maybe ill go out to town...

:whistle:

I created my unattended cd's to be able to go do something else while windows installs, thats actually the biggest pro of unattended setups.

What the f*ck is this black/silver packed with buttons and something that looks like a 3cd drawer and some blinking lights... O my God... It isnt what I think it is is it? YES it IS... It's a HiFi-Installation.... Maybe I could use my cd's in that...

And what is this? A room outside my own room where my computer is located... Hey I DO have something to do while I let windows install itself, oh look maybe I'll sit on that couch and watch tv, or hey its Saturday night, maybe ill go out to town...

:whistle:

I created my unattended cd's to be able to go do something else while windows installs, thats actually the biggest pro of unattended setups.

I totally agree!

Hey. i'm not creating these cd-dvd unattended things for myself only... i also happen to create a few for my neighbours and family. and for those, i want them to hear or see a bit of fun, because the hate watching a dull screen without something happening