[VB] Program Ideas...

Vb Sucks, i coded it for 4 years then saw how useless it is compared to c++ (Both managed and unmanaged)...

Like I said. VB.Net is completely different than the old VB. I never cared for the old VB much but VB.Net is quite decent actually. Unless you're one of those persons that don't care for the .Net framework and such, or just assume it's just another typical VB with no changes. It's a real OOP language and just like C# it compiles to MSIL, and it's very fast too. I know C# as well, but most of the time my clients ask for VB.Net code, so it ends up being the language I use the most. Works for me...

Anyways. This could turn up to another old language war with no point. There is no perfect solution for every situation and good for everyone. Saying you should all use language X is like you should all be running say, release x of linux - and not windows... It's not going anywhere.

I also code vb.net =/

its all nice discussing this but open a new thread about it, i'm pretty sure this was about getting idea to make a program with visual basic.

so stick to the topic at hand or take my advice at the start of my post :)