Candy in Windows :((

Horsemananer

Do you mean it keeps blue-screening? (shows a blue screen for a few seconds and then restarts) What did you do before this started happening? (updates, drivers etc.) Are you using Roxio recording software? (can cause problems with the built in recording software Windows XP has) We can't help if you don't give us more information.

Whenever I get online my computer screen turns green on the left side and red on the right side and says "merry christmas... Can you say it with your fingers is daddy a queer?"

:lol: Sounds like you've got a pretty screwed up virus or something... :lol: Maybe some spyware or adware... I suggest you get Ad-Aware and Spybot Search & Destroy and scan your computer with them... Search Google and you should find it... ;)

Also, if you have an Anti-Virus, update it and scan your computer... ;)

Can you boot into safe mode? Restart your computer, but as soon as you turn it on, start pressing F8 on the keyboard over and over again until a menu comes up... Once the menu comes up, choose SAFE MODE... If you can get into it, let us know! ;)

I can get into Safe Mode yes...

OK, now download Ad-Aware and Spybot Search & Destroy, update them and scan your computer for known adware and spyware... Remove whatever it finds... Also, run your anti-virus software if you have one... ;)

Good luck! ;)

Man I just ran AdWare and stuff like that and then I booted up and then it started all was ok but then i started it again and when it turned on there was a picture of eminem a** screwing britney spears and it was a cutout in the jungle and he was feelin around in her bush...and then it said FREE HORSEMANANER... MANEUR... CONTACT DAVID.... 894-6840....

Heeeeeelp meeeeeee :(

If I were you, I'd format that PC ASAP!!! :wacko:

That sounds like a screwed up PC...

Anywayz, I suggest you download a copy of an anti-virus on a floppy and insert the floppy when you boot your computer... Let it scan THAT way and make sure you lock the floppy so that it can't get overwritten... This way, the virus or whatever it is will get cleaned, HOPEFULLY! :wacko:

Whenever I get online my computer screen turns green on the left side and red on the right side and says "merry christmas... Can you say it with your fingers is daddy a queer?"

i started it again and when it turned on there was a picture of eminem a** screwing britney spears and it was a cutout in the jungle and he was feelin around in her bush...and then it said FREE HORSEMANANER... MANEUR... CONTACT DAVID.... 894-6840....

hey i've seen that picture... errr.. nevermind :P

No doubt about it... its a Trojan Horse... if you bought something like Norton Antivirus or Mcaffe put the CD in at boot and scan the computer outside of windows. if it doesn't find it go to http://www.trojanhunter.com/products/TrojanHunter.exe and download that and scan your computer.

When you do your scans UNPLUG THAT COMPUTER FROM THE INTERNET! if you leave it plugged in then the person on the other end can simply end the scan or do somethign worse to your computer...

another thing, get a firewall program too protect you once you've cleaned your computer too... Such as ZoneAlarm.. but personally i would rather just format the computer too know its completly gone.

good luck