no runonceex while overything was fine

I already transfered from RunOnceEx.cmd to xplode, but i have 1 problem remaining. i have a small runonceex.cmd file left that runs at t-12 so that the xplode install runs at first-logon (automaticly logon). the file is below:

cmdow @ /HID
SETX CDROM %CD:~0,2% -m
@echo off

SET KEY=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

REG ADD %KEY% /V TITLE /D "Installeren van programma's" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /VE /D "Programma's installeren" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\001 /V 1 /D "%cdrom%\apps\xplode\xplode.exe /xml:\"%cdrom%\apps\xplode\xplode.xml\"" /f

the setx command is the same as set, but setx saves the enviroment variabele so that it is available even after several reboots and more (thats what the -m is for). i confirmed that the enviroment variabele exists, and even tryed %cdrom% at it's own in a cmd.exe windows, and it works perfect. only, it doesn't work from t-12. do you have a clue

the SETX variable will become active on the NEXT batch file opened. If you use both SETX and SET, it won't cause problems.

However, why do you want an %CDROM% variable? XPlode has built in ones for %SOURCEDRIVE% and whatnot which would come out to be the same. And if you have batch files that rely on it that are called from within XPlode just put the variable %SOURCEDRIVE% or whatever in THE ARGUMENTS for the batch call and replace %CDROM% in the batch with %1

so this means that i have to change my batchfile to:

cmdow @ /HID
SETX CDROM %CD:~0,2% -m
@echo off

SET KEY=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

REG ADD %KEY% /V TITLE /D "Installeren van programma's" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /VE /D "Programma's installeren" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\001 /V 1 /D "%cdrom%\apps\xplode\xplode.exe /xml:\"%SOURCEDRIVE%\apps\xplode\xplode.xml\"" /f

Is this correct then?